Engagement Director- Chicago /Milwaukee area
- Expired: October 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Would you like to join a rapidly growing and successful company?
Do you want to be a part of a team where customers say things like:
"I am amazed by how innovative this product is!"
Headquartered in Clifton, NJ, ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world.
ClassLink empowers 16 million students and staff with instant access to a library of 6,000+ single sign-on apps from in the classroom or at home.
ClassLink Analytics provides essential usage data, so instructors can measure engagement and leaders can make informed purchasing and training decisions.
ClassLink Roster Server and OneSync use automation and open standards to make rostering and provisioning
ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world. We are looking for an Engagement Director with a proven record of account management experience and relationship-building skills. This person will work closely with Client Services and Sales to build and nurture relationships with school district leaders. The right candidate will be able to establish ongoing relationships with customers to increase growth and expansion of ClassLink across a portfolio of clients.
- Become an expert on ClassLink
- Provide strategic and technical guidance on the use and expansion of the ClassLink suite of products
- Maintain relationships with current customers in assigned territory including onsite meetings, phone, email, SWAG mailings etc. to increase adoption and usage of ClassLink
- Perform all account management duties such proactive customer outreach, annual client review meetings, etc.
- Serve as the education and product expert to support customer understanding of ClassLink
- Confidently conduct demonstrations of ClassLink
- Help develop positive relationships between ClassLink and influential partner organizations
- Help achieve successful implementations of ClassLink
- Ensure year over year customer retention and assist with renewal fee negotiations as needed
- Host regional and virtual user group events with current and prospective customers
- Attend conferences and events in assigned territories, engaging with potential and current customers
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years experience in a senior consultative/account management role
- Experience as a technology leader for a district office
- Extensive knowledge of K-12 ed-tech marketplace
- Administrator-level experience with ClassLink
- Diverse rostering experience
- Unwavering passion to improve classroom learning and pedagogy
- Bachelor degree required. Masters or postgraduate degree a plus
- Must live in Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, or Iowa
- Work from home and willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We are a team of passionate people striving to help improve classroom learning.
We do this by making and delivering great products.
We also like to have fun along the way.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world;
indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
BusinessView all jobs at ClassLink
Get fresh Chicago Area Project jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.