Class A drivers run the southeast regional dry van, be home on weekends with 90% no touch freight and make OTR type money.
Drivers run dry van that is 90% no touch, 70-80% drop n hook with drivers earning 30% of the load.
Drivers average $1200-$1400/WK with top drivers earning $1500/WK
You will run southeast only - that is VA, NC, SC, TN, MS, AL, GA & FL.
Benefits kick in after 90 days with medical, dental, vision, 401K, vacation and holiday pay
1 day orientation so we get you running - $125 pay for orientation
Basic driver requirements:
- Must have 12 months of verifiable Class A driving experience in the last 36 months-local, regional & OTR
- No more than three moving violations in the last 3 years - note this includes citations and warnings.
- No more than one serious moving violations in the past 3 years - 15+, reckless/careless and following too closely
- No more than two preventable incidents/accidents in the last 36 months - this includes DOT preventable recordable - only accidents that have $5000 in damage or more apply
- No DUI in any type of vehicle in last 10 years
- No drug refusal or failed in last 7 years and will be reviewed by safety
- Experience must be Class A CDL but we will NOT include logging
So if you want to make OTR money and actually be home to spend the money you make this is the job for you. The only jobs comparable are the “Dollar” jobs. With this job it is 100% no touch. So make great money, don’t touch the freight and be home weekends.