This is a touch freight account in which drivers will use a 2 wheel dolly and a 2 step ladder to tailgate furniture of all kinds to the back of the trailer. The furniture could be as small as a lamp and as a large as a 200-300 pound dresser. Again, all they have to do is get it to the back of the trailer for folks at the receiver to take off of the truck.
• They will be delivering to any type of furniture store you can think of from larger chains, to mom/pops, to rent a centers.
• Drivers will do an average of 2.5 turns per week so will get home every other day and will have at least a 34 on the weekends, but some weeks will provide 2 days off.
• We will ship from Sunday through Thursday. Drivers will be in a sleeper truck.
• Drivers will be paid $150 for the each order they run for tailgating the freight.
• Average number of stops for this location is 5 and average LOH for the week is 1436 miles.
• Drivers will be dispatched to the furthest stop from the DC first and then work their way back to the DC.
• Drivers will also receive vacation which mirrors the current office policy. PAY: Months CPM
6 > 9 0.67
10 > 12 0.68
13 > 23 0.69
24 > 47 0.7
48+ 0.72 $150 Unload pay for each order ran (Average 2.5 per week)
Detention: $20/hour after 2 hours
Average Weekly Pay at .69 cpm = $1365 ($70,980 annualized)