We do not want to offer you just another truck driving job, but a long-term, prosperous career in the transportation industry. we want our drivers to grow and succeed with us, while maintaining their personal lives and relationships.
• This is a touch freight account in which drivers will use a 2 wheel dolly and a 2 step ladder to tailgate furniture of all kinds to the back of the trailer. The furniture could be as small as a lamp and as a large as a 200-300 pound dresser. Again, all they have to do is get it to the back of the trailer for folks at the receiver to take off of the truck.
• They will be delivering to any type of furniture store you can think of from larger chains, to mom/pops, to rent a centers.
• Drivers will do an average of 2.5 turns per week so will get home every other day and will have at least a 34 on the weekends, but some weeks will provide 2 days off.
• We will ship from Sunday through Thursday. Drivers will be in a sleeper truck.
• Drivers will be paid $150 for the each order they run for tailgating the freight.
• Average number of stops for this location is 5 and average LOH for the week is 1436 miles.
• Drivers will be dispatched to the furthest stop from the DC first and then work their way back to the DC.
Home Time: Home every other day and 34 hour reset on the weekend.
Pay: .65 CPM - .70 CPM
Equipment: Late model tractors
- 6-12 months Experience
- Valid Class A CDL
- No recent major moving traffic violations
- Must be able to pass a drug test at orientation
- Must pass road test
This position offers benefits options for an individual or a family, including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance plans and more. Plus, you can also choose to enroll in a 401k with company-matched funds.
*Apply today! 479-262-0427