* Have several full time permanent positions available for Class A Drivers in our growing Gulfcoast Regional division. These are permanent, high paying jobs with full benefits. It is a job and company that you can count on running strong and consistent no matter what is happening with the economy.
* Please make sure to answer the short pre-interview questions, and read the driver qualifications at the bottom of this ad. We will email applications to all qualified submissions. You can also call Chris anytime at (314) 270-1417.
* Gulfcoast Regional, running TX, MS, LA, AR, TN, AL, FL, GA
* Home Weekly, most of the time on weekends.
* No Touch freight. Dry Van.
* Starting pay is .42 cpm plus a .02 cpm mileage bonus, plus an automatic pay raise every year. Current drivers with over 5 years at the company are making .49 cpm total (.47 base, plus a .02 monthly mileage bonus).
* FULL BENEFITS. Health, Vision, Dental, & 401k. Low premiums.
* Permanent Position. Our freight never slows down.
* Newer, top of the line equipment.
* Weekly Direct Deposit.
* Drivers need to have at least 12 months recent experience for this position, although we may be able to hire drivers with as little as 3 months experience for other divisions. Please answer that question in the pre-interview questions. We CANNOT hire drivers with less than 3 months, including recent grads. Experience must be Class A Tractor Trailer Company Driving to qualify. We CANNOT count driving school, permit driving, or military driving.
-- -- --
** Job Requirements **
- 1yr of verifiable, comparable multi-state Regional or OTR experience in the last 3 years, or 2 in the last 5. (although we can hire with as little as 3 months for other divisions)
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years, no more than 4 in 5 years.
- No major tickets within the past 3 years (Following too close, 15mph over, unsafe lane change, cell phone in a CMV, etc)
- No more than 2 preventable collisions in the last 3 years, no more than 4 in 5 years.
- No preventable, DOT recordable accidents in the last 5 years. (A DOT only requiring a tow may be ok)
- Stable Job History (5 or less jobs within the past 3 years)
- No DUI in the past 8 years, no more than 1 ever, never in a CMV
- No suspensions for more than 30 days with in the past 3 years.
- Minor Felonies are reviewable after 5 years from the conviction date.
* Please make sure to answer the short pre-interview questions. You can also call Chris anytime at (314) 270-1417 to discuss the position.
Class A Drivers Needed - Voted Best Companies to Drive for 2019Voted Best Companies to Drive for 2019