* Have several full time permanent positions available for Class A Drivers in our growing Dedicated division. These are permanent, high paying jobs with full benefits. Freight is booming on this account right now, and will continue to do so. It is a job, company, and customer, that you can count on running strong and consistent no matter what is happening with the economy.
* Please make sure to answer the short pre-interview questions, and read the driver qualifications at the bottom of this email. If you qualify, PLEASE CALL Chris at (314) 270-1417
* This is 100% Touch Freight, driver unload job. Please DO NOT call/apply unless you are able, and willing, to touch Freight.
* Dedicated account running Regional Dollar Store Freight in NC, SC, GA, TN
* $1200-1375 Weekly, Home Weekends. Possibly some breaks throughout the week. This IS NOT a Local job however. I do not have anything Local hiring anywhere for the forseeable future.
* This account is Driver unload. 75% of freight is Electric Pallet jack, but there will also be some loose freight that has to be put into carts and rolled to the backdoor of customer. 53' Dry Van. Nothing too heavy, think Dollar store freight.
* FULL BENEFITS. Health, Vision, Dental, & 401k.
* Permanent Position. Business is booming, and our freight never slows down! This is a job, company, and customer that you can count on running strong and consistent, throughout Covid-19, and no matter what the economy is doing.
* Automatic Trucks. Newer, top of the line equipment.
* Weekly Direct Deposit.
-- -- --
** Job Requirements **
- 1yr of verifiable, comparable multi-state Regional or OTR experience in the last 3 years, or 2 in the last 5
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years, no more than 4 in 5 years.
- No major tickets within the past 3 years (Following too close, 15mph over, unsafe lane change, cell phone in a CMV, etc)
- No more than 2 preventable collisions in the last 3 years, no more than 4 in 5 years.
- No preventable, DOT recordable accidents in the last 5 years. (A DOT only requiring a tow may be ok)
- Stable Job History (5 or less jobs within the past 3 years)
- No DUI in the past 8 years, no more than 1 ever, never in a CMV
- No suspensions for more than 30 days with in the past 3 years.
- Minor Felonies are reviewable after 5 years from the conviction date.
* If you meet these requirements, I want to talk to you! Please call Chris at (314) 270-1417 for more details.