Retail IT Business Analyst (Digital, Omnichannel, MP&A, POS)
- Posted: over a month ago
Clarkston is growing in retail! Do you want the opportunity to leverage your skills to help leading retailers win in this competitive, rapidly changing landscape? Are you looking to join a firm that values its culture and people as its biggest strengths?
Join Clarkston Consulting as a Retail IT Business Analyst to develop and deploy innovative business solutions across a variety of areas including Digital, Omnichannel / Enterprise Order Management Systems (OMS), Merchandise Planning & Allocation (MP&A), Point of Sale (POS), and Analytics.
Were looking for exceptional people who thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, team environment, and have a passion for shaping the future of retail. You will have the opportunity to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time.
What Youll Do
Our retail business analysts bring knowledge of retail business processes and a variety of technology implementations to support our client projects. Our analysts have the ability to work across complex, cross-functional enterprise implementations, sometimes supporting multiple projects simultaneously
As a Retail IT Business Analyst at Clarkston, you will:
- Work directly with our clients to support complex projects and develop innovative solutions
- Focus on aligning business strategy with process and technology enablement
- Review and advise on clients current business processes and enabling technology with your relevant expertise
- Develop well-informed business requirements based on input from data, discussions with business and own thinking.
- Document current and future state process maps.
- Partner with the Development and QA teams to ensure business requirements are understood, all business use cases are identified, and expected results are achieved.
- Ensure business readiness through building comprehensive training documentation to support new or improved business process and technology
- Earn trusted client status and build relationships that extend beyond the projects lifecycle
- Work with market leading technology platforms, including but not limited to ERP, Order Management Systems (OMS), Point of Sale (POS), Merchandise Planning & Allocation (MP&A), and Ecommerce Platforms (including Mobile)
- Develop deep industry expertise in Retail
How Youll Grow
At Clarkston, we feel that we provide the greatest value to our clients through a combination of our industry expertise, business process knowledge, and consulting excellence.
Beyond your day-to-day responsibilities, throughout your career at Clarkston you will:
- Have the support and mentorship of your Clarkston colleagues and leaders
- Own your career you'll be able to take charge of your career journey with diverse opportunities to lead and expand your skillset both at the client site and within the firm
- Have the opportunity to make a real and positive impact not only the clients you work with, but on the firm as well
What Were Looking For:
An ideal Retail IT Business Analyst candidate would have the following qualifications and experience:
- 2-5 years of Experience in Business Analyst or Project Management positions
- 2 years experience within the Retail industry
- Familiar with retail industry trends, retail processes, and enabling technology
- Able to manage complex consulting projects delivering true value to our clients
- Capable of driving open items to completion across multiple business areas and adding structure to a given environment/project team
- Have exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of client leadership
- Possess excellent presentation skills and ease at presenting to a variety of audiences
- Minimum degree required: Bachelor's from an accredited college or university
Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and more)
- 401k with company contributions
- Paid vacation, personal days, holidays, and sick leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Company Equity or Stock Options
- Training and Professional Development investments
Visit Careers at Clarkston to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities. We hope youll join us!
Travel is an integral part of this role and is estimated to average 30-50% and may vary based upon client and project needs. While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19 restrictions, all non-essential travel has been limited and any on-site requests are subject to review.
COVID-19 Vaccination Statement
While Clarkston Consulting has not mandated vaccination at this time, COVID-19 vaccinations are required in order to access Clarkston Consulting facilities and those of many of our clients. With this in mind, all prospective hires will be required to provide their vaccination status.
BusinessView all jobs at Clarkston Consulting