Lab Systems Consultant Academy
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you want the opportunity to leverage your skills to deliver innovative technology solutions and make an impact on the worlds leading life sciences companies? Do you have a passion for technology and want the opportunity to learn and grow continuously throughout your career? Join Clarkston Technology Solutions through the Lab Systems Bootcamp Program and become a Lab Systems Consultant to help us deliver exceptional value to our clients!
Clarkston Technology Solutions (CTS) is a start-up division of Clarkston Consulting with a Development Center located in Roanoke, Virginia. CTS was founded with the vision to dramatically change the way technology solutions are delivered to clients and drive growth and innovation in new technology areas for Clarkston as a whole.
What Youll Do
CTS gives you the opportunity to deliver great solutions, become recognized as a technical expert, and help strengthen a growing division.
You will start your career delivering technology solutions to life sciences clients leveraging both skills you gained in college and from our intensive training program. As a new CTS steward, you'll be able to continue to advance your career and grow as a future leader at our firm.
As a Lab Systems Consultant you will:
- Apply thorough knowledge of the life sciences industry for implementing software systems that support the laboratory environment by improving efficiency and promoting collaboration.
- Assist in blueprinting and design sessions to gather functional requirements for laboratory information management system (LIMS) implementations.
- Assist in configuration, development, reporting and master data creation in LIMS in accordance with technical and functional specifications.
- Assist in leading project workstreams and timelines, define project deliverables, identify and track issues and their resolution, and guide project scope and requirements.
- Collaborate with clients and teams to deliver solutions and constantly improve the quality of deliverables.
- Articulate ideas and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing.
How Youll Grow
At Clarkston, we feel that we provide the greatest value to our clients through a combination of our industry expertise, business process knowledge, and consulting excellence.
Beyond your day-to-day responsibilities, throughout your career at Clarkston you will:
- Have the support and mentorship of your Clarkston colleagues and leaders
- Own your career youll have the ability to learn new technical skills, attend trainings and advance your career in a variety of ways
- Work in a fun and collaborative office culture with like-minded professionals who have a passion for people, technology and innovation
- Be able to pave your own path and help pave the path of CTS as well
What Youll Learn
You will attend an intensive 3-5 week Lab Systems Bootcamp Training Program that centers on developing key technical and business skills necessary for future consulting roles. Throughout this program, you will:
- Develop expertise in Clarkstons core industries - life sciences, consumer products, and retail.
- Grow your knowledge in key aspects of laboratory systems and implementations.
- Learn the technical solutions to best serve our clients current and future needs.
What Were Looking For:
We are looking for college seniors or recent graduates who are interested in living and growing a career in Roanoke, Virginia. You are a motivated individual who is energized by team success and excited about the opportunity to continuously learn and grow throughout your career.
In addition, you have:
- A strong interest in developing a career within the life sciences industry and laboratory systems
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for working with others
- Minimum education requirement: bachelors degree in Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Computer Science, or Business
Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and more)
- 401k with company contributions
- Paid vacation, personal days, holidays, and sick leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Company Equity or Stock Options
- Training and Professional Development investments
Visit Careers at Clarkston to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities. We hope youll join us!
COVID-19 Vaccination Statement
While Clarkston Consulting has not mandated vaccination at this time, COVID-19 vaccinations are required in order to access Clarkston Consulting facilities and those of many of our clients. With this in mind, all prospective hires will be required to provide their vaccination status.
HealthcareView all jobs at Clarkston Consulting