We are hiring an Electrical Supervisor and responsibilities include
- Must be able to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy, perform a variety of duties which may change often. Must use reason and logic, perform arithmetical operations rapidly and accurately, see detail in objects or drawings and recognize slight differences in shapes or shadings, and picture flat drawings as 3-dimensional objects. Is directly responsible for work layout, leading and working along with a crew, and assuring that materials/tools/equipment and information are on the job site in the proper places, ahead of time.
- Plan new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications and national and local codes.
- Prepare sketches showing the location of wiring and equipment, or follow diagrams or blueprints, ensuring that work is installed as required.
- Observe functions of installed equipment or system to determine hazards and need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement.
- Repair faulty equipment or systems.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions (promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures).
- Analyze and resolve work problems, and/or assist workers in solving work problems.
- May train new workers.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assign duties.
- Monitor the work being performed and direct the crew.
- Complete required paperwork (timesheets, safety reports, accident reports, etc.).
- May be required to do a re-estimate.
- Monitor and control the Company’s established policies concerning the Company’s Substance Abuse Program (SAP), vehicle usage, Hazardous Communication Program (HCP) and Quality Assurance Program (QAP).
- Travel required
Specific Position Requirements:
Licenses - Current state driver’s license if required by job conditions; applicable federal, state and local licenses as required by job conditions or by the company.
Certifications - Applicable federal, state and local certifications as required by job conditions or by the company.
Education - High School Graduate, holder of G.E.D.
Clarkson Industrial offers a competitive salary, medical, dental and vision insurance, company matched 401K and PTO.
Clarkson Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time