Clarke Roselle, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you a problem-solver? Do you have excellent planning skills? Does working in a fast paced environment excite you? Are you attentive to detail? Do you enjoy working with internal and external customers? If so, you may be perfect for this position
Our Buyer is responsible for maintaining a consistent supply of materials to deliver excellent customer satisfaction. Primary responsibilities include material planning and purchasing, maintaining vendor relationships, and supply chain reporting. This position requires require exceptional organizational and communication skills, experience working in an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) environment, and the proficiency to maintain service levels according to established Company targets.
- Schedule material delivery supporting our manufacturing schedule to ensure timely replenishment of goods
- Prepare and communicate material and parts forecast to vendors
- Create purchase orders for production materials, resale items, supplies, equipment, and maintenance
- Solicit pricing, delivery, and vendors terms and make recommendations to control acquisition cost. Maintain price files and history.
- Control and execute purchasing procedures (i.e. supplier approval, Request for Quotation, sourcing, etc.)
- Identify process improvement opportunities to increase productivity, deliver quality, and develop better purchasing practices
- Maintain consistent supply of materials and parts based on product seasonality
A Successful Candidate Would Possess:
- 3-5 years of recent similar experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in ERP systems (preferably Infor)
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Enjoy partnering with cross functional teams to meet performance objectives and to support the mission and visions of the company
We are Clarke; a global environmental products and services company. For 75 years, Clarke has been setting an unparalleled standard of excellence in the mosquito control industry. With our expansion into global public health and aquatic services, Clarke today is seeking to make communities around the world more livable safe and comfortable. We are committed to three passions: innovation, community and sustainability.
We are strengthened by our history and energized by our future, we strive to pioneer and deliver the most advanced and environmentally responsible products in the marketplace.
We offer a great benefit program that offers three medical plans, 401k/profit sharing (with match!), and enough paid time off to encourage a true Life Harmony (aka Work Life) balance!
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Apply today!! We look forward to meeting you soon...
Clarke is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Clarke