Field Operations Manager
Clark Roofing Co. Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Field Operations Manager will be responsible for managing field employees and roofing “crews” to efficiently deliver satisfied customers and high-quality installations. The candidate must be detail-oriented, have a passionate desire to lead, be an efficient problem solver, and possess strong interpersonal skills. A valid driver’s license is also required.
- Manage a team of field employees and subcontractor “crews” as the primary liaison between the field and the office and management.
- Find, vet, and hire additional subcontractor “crews” to meet project demand while maintaining strict quality standards.
- Coordinate materials and equipment delivery to/from our shop and project locations.
- Verify project scopes of work and subcontractor pricing before project commencement.
- Create schedules for field employees and subcontractors.
- Maintain a daily log of all project site operations and report to management, as required.
- Enforce standard operating procedures to maintain uniformity across project locations and conformance to the Clark Roofing Brand.
- Continue to build and enforce a safety-first environment at all project locations.
- Conduct performance reviews of field employees and subcontractors.
- Related work as required.
- 3+ years of experience managing multiple projects and “crews” simultaneously.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to direct others and effectively address conflict.
- PC literate with proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with the management team and effectively communicate their goals and priorities to all field team members.
- Comfortable traveling to different project locations throughout the day to direct and evaluate on-site personnel.
- A plus, but not required: Experience with a construction management software
- A plus, but not required: Multi-lingual with fluency in English and Spanish
- All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory completion of a drug and a background check.
- $85K to $95K based on experience of candidate, paid weekly.
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits after 30-day introductory period.
- 401K with up to a 4% employer match.
- Company vehicle (i.e. truck) with gas card.
- 10 paid vacation days with additional 8+ paid holidays (holidays vary by year).
Job posting will remain active until July 5th, 2021 with all applications being “queued” until then. Clark Roofing will begin contacting qualified candidates July 6th, 2021.
Clark Roofing Co.Why Work Here?
Well-established employer with huge potential for growth within role.
Founded in 1984, Clark Roofing is the premier minority-owned roofing company servicing the Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey areas. Clark Roofing offers roofing, siding and window installation services for residential, commercial and industrial properties.
4700 Wissahickon Ave.Philadelphia, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Clark Roofing Co.