The Call Center Manager is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all call center operations to include customer service and administrative functions to successfully meet contract deliverable's In addition the Call Center Manager must:
· Work collaboratively with implementation teams, IT, and others as identified to ensure effective and efficient incorporation of additional lines of service;
· Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
· Builds and expands professional relationships with internal and external customers, colleagues and counterparts.
· Supports and promotes philosophy.
· Reports on contract deliverable's on regular and ad hoc basis.
Core duties include management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the customer experience. Tactical emphasis is on customer care, quality management, workforce planning, recruiting, coaching and training. Performance metrics include call efficiency, low abandonment rate, high conversion rates, staffing utilization, acceptable turnover, and financial performance. A commitment to excellence is demonstrated through continuous staff development programs enhancing employee engagement, service, knowledge, skills, and morale.
The Manager’s success is measured by the organization’s ability to provide high quality services while meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA), improving call performance, increased use of resources and adaptation of new proven technologies to increase efficiency, and achievement of metrics. The Manager actively contributes to the overall company operational targets as well as the daily business decisions.
The Manager executes the vision for the operation ensuring that the call center(s) meet client(s’) and organization needs. The Manager is continually engaged in leading and inspiring his or her subordinate supervisors in developing and documenting best practices in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum 5 years’ experience management experience in a healthcare or insurance call center environment.
· Demonstrated management in customer service, conflict resolution and crisis de-escalation.
· Strong analytical and reporting background.
· Proficient in call center technologies/customer service management systems.
· MS Office and other programs operating in a Windows environment.
· Demonstrated project planning and implementation experience.
· Strong partnership focus; ability to build and expand relationships.
· Adept at dealing with contract and provider relationships.
· Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills required.
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills essential.
· Independent, self-motivated individual with high level ability to handle multiple priorities with varying deadlines.