Clark Pacific Woodland, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a construction or manufacturing environment.
- Must work safely, looking out for self and others.
- Perform tasks involving physical labor for casting and handling precast concrete pieces.
- Operate hand and power tools of all types, including welding machines, torches, and large metal chop saws.
- Clean up work areas to keep them safe, including using brooms, water, and compressed air.
- Cut, bend, and tie rebar.
- Operate abrasive blasting equipment.
- Pour, spread, and finish concrete, tarp forms.
- Operate heavy equipment including tractors, forklifts of all sizes, concrete mixer trucks, water trucks, and yard goats.
- Other duties assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
ConstructionView all jobs at Clark Pacific