Market Director-Human Resources
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clark Memorial is seeking a Market Director - Human Resources.
The Market HR Director serves as a strategic partner to CEO and other leadership team members. This role is a subject matter expert in Specialized HR functions and operates independently to ensure objectivity and fairness for employees while supporting the Mission, Vision and Core Values of the company. Will be responsible for both Clark AND Scott Memorial. The role will report directly to the CEO with a dotted line to the AVP Talent Operations. This role will drive compliance and consistency across the hospital system.
- Align plans and strategies with local HR Department functions.
- Assures that all newly hired Leaders are competent and trained in the strategy and objectives of the Hospital Function.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to Hospital Leaders and Directors in areas of employee relations, HR investigations, legal case management, HRD competence and performance management, and assessing compliance with regulatory compliance/survey preparedness.
- Provides work direction to the HR team members to include identification of and management of agreed upon metric driven accountabilities for HR initiatives.
- Works to create consistency of practice in the for all HR policies and ensures they are in compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Provides counsel and recommendations for HR compliance and readiness with the Joint Commission and SOX audits.
- Partners with Compliance to investigate and make recommendations in regard to significant compliance issues.
- Must have extensive healthcare background
- Education: Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- PHR, SPHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Min 5 years of progressive HR experience with a concentration on Problem solving, investigations, Talent Management, Training and Development and Regulatory management, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Extensive knowledge of federal and state employment law, CMS, OSHA and TJC regulatory compliance
- Some travel required.
BusinessView all jobs at Clark Memorial