Clark Insurance Group in Newport News Licensed Sales Producer who is self-driven and motivated to grow the existing book of business and meet monthly sales goals by acquiring new clients. We are willing to provide training and licensing assistance to the right candidate!
The primary function of the LSP will be to send out quotes and write new policies from assigned leads while working to cross-sell the existing accounts associated with the agency. As an agent you will gain a deep understanding of Allstate's products, talking clearly and confidently to prospects about the benefits of becoming an Allstate customer.
The Licensed Sales Associate (LSP) is required to have an understanding of computers and be able to work within the Allstate system to enter information and track leads by setting appointments and follow-up reminders as your daily tasks.
Position includes base salary with commission plan.
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Call Schedules
- Writing Insurance Policies
- Cross-Selling Life Insurance
- Quoting Multiple Policies for Auto, Home, Boat etc...
- Soliciting New Business
- Completing Policy Changes, Premium Payments etc...
- Building and Maintaining Client Relationships
- Identifying Up-Sell Opportunities
- Setting-up Meetings
- Referring Financial Planning Clients
- Overall Ability to Close Business
- Ability to qualify for Property and Casualty Insurance License
- Allstate Insurance Experience a Plus
- Ability to Close Sales and Maintain Relationships
- Professional Phone Etiquette
- Previous Sales, Marketing and/or Telemarketing Experience a Plus