- Posted: over a month ago
CCS is in search of an experienced Cloud Engineer to provide software maintenance support of PFPA’s
atmospheric modeling system. The system provides hazard prediction for the Pentagon Reservation, DoD
activities, and DoD occupied facilities within the NCR. The needed services will support existing modeling
on the Pentagon reservation.
The Cloud Engineer shall monitor MMS 3.0 and respond to user/system reported errors and system
- Ensure data feeds from the associated LiDAR and other weather inputs are configured to ensure usable model output.
- Implement, manage, and maintain all required virtual private clouds (VPCs)
- Implement, manage, and maintain all required server instances necessary for application functionality
- Implement and update security groups as necessary to secure VPC and EC2 server instances
- Implement, manage, and maintain all required Identity Access Management (IAM) roles and principles to support security of VPCs, EC2 instances, and native cloud services (i.e., server less functions).
- Implement, manage, and maintain Cloud Formation (i.e., infrastructure as code) scripts necessary to instantiate all cloud-based resources and configurations.
Powered by JazzHR
Clark Creative Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at Clark Creative Solutions