Child Support Case Worker
Clark County Government Jeffersonville, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Office of the Clark County, Indiana Prosecutor's Office has an opening for a Child Support Case Worker. This position is full-time, and duties involve managing child support enforcement activities; preparing legal papers and correspondence, managing calendars, filing and retrieving court documents and other necessary records, and attend court hearings with Deputy Prosecutor.
Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm - Monday through Friday
Benefits are available
- Minimum high school diploma; college preferred
- Previous office experience preferred
- Good communication skills with other staff, public, courts and other county offices
- Good computer skills, and the ability to learn new programs
- Ability to work with other staff in a high volume office
- Highly organized and ability to organize workload and establishpriorities