- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a quality assurance manager who has a proven track record of building and managing QA teams and processes to help our development teams adhere to QA best practice principles and guidelines.
This role will require strategic thinking and planning to provide expertise throughout the entire product development life cycle with a strong sense of quality ownership, making sure that quality is baked in from the start.What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the leadership team to define the goals, strategies, and metrics for overall quality assurance.
- Have ownership of QA practices, tools, and environments across the organization.
- Take responsibility for ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance, and issue tracking.
- Oversee the delivery and maintenance of automated scenarios and frameworks based on industry best practices.
- Drive continuous QA improvements including recommending, implementing, and using appropriate testing tools, techniques, and automation practices.
- Monitor all QA activities, test results, and leaked defects. Complete root cause analysis to identify areas of improvement, and implement steps to improve processes.
- Gather and present testing metrics and activities to key stakeholders.
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication, to ensure QA vision is understood and QA practices are widely embraced.
- Excellent knowledge of Risk Management, Risk Identification and Risk Based Testing.
- Be an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best Practices.
- A sense of humor is always appreciated.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Clarium