Construction Project Manager
- $90,000 to $125,000 Yearly
We are seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software (BuilderTrend)
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must pass drug test
- Valid CA drivers license
- Reliable transportation and insurance
- Clean and presentable attire
Great place to work! Fast paced and fun! Great team of supporting staff all working together to achieve the same results.
Join ClearSky Builders Inc. on our journey at the forefront of the construction industry. As pioneers of transformation, we convert architectural visions into reality. We're committed to excellence, sustainability, and innovation, specializing in crafting enduring structures. Our cohesive team ensures projects exceed expectations, driven by open communication and work-life balance that fosters growth. Embark on a career where you contribute to visionary construction, shaping a better future with ClearSky Builders Inc.
ClearSky Builders Inc
2034 Woodard RdSan Jose, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.