- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you hold Electrical License 442A or 309A with strong exposure to Manufacturing Industry? Are you experienced with PLCs and troubleshooting Robots? Our client, a fully automatic manufacturing facility seeks an experienced Industrial Electrician for a full time position.
What is in for you?
- Competitive salary package
- Full Benefits – (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Annual Safety Shoe / Birthday Allowance
- Extremely Clean Environment
- Valid Industrial Electrician's license 442A OR 309A
- Knowledge of applicable electrical codes and 3-5 years of experience employed as an Industrial Electrician, ideally within a production environment.
- PLCs (Siemens Step 7, Beckhoff TwinCat, etc.)
- Exposure with Robots (ABB / KUKA etc.)
What you will do?
- Troubleshoot / maintain production equipment, including Electrical, Hydraulic, Mechanical and Pneumatic systems.
- Repair and replace electrical/hydraulic/pneumatic and electronic components such as motors, contractors, relays, timers, types of switches, PLCs, light curtains, motor controls, valves, etc.;
- Maintain production equipment to maximize operating performance and assist with maintaining electrical spare parts inventory levels.
For 35 plus years Clarity Hiring has been at the forefront of providing top notch staffing services to our clients across Canada. Clarity Hiring specializes in technology Office and Industrial roles that allows growth our client’s business and advances our candidates careers.
Remaining at the forefront of providing staffing solutions has been no easy task for us, that is why we depend on top-caliber candidates like yourself and our team of business development managers to provide you with the opportunities to work with exceptional companies.
Lean more at www.clarityhiring.com
How to apply:
Click the “Apply to Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume
Thank you for your interest in your next great opportunity with Clarity Hiring
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, Clarity Hiring is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act Clarity Hiring will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment process, should you require such accommodations please contact our Human Resources department.
Get fresh Industrial Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.