Human Resources Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Support recruiting and new hire process including reviewing candidates, phone screening, and new employee on-boarding process.
· Update and maintenance of Annual Employee Benefit Statement
· Ensures smooth transitions with benefit issues, including leaves of absence, status changes and daily problem issues.
· Assists with terminations process inclusive of account terminations and return of company property
· Tracking and reporting of monthly departmental KPI’s, safety data by location as required
· Maintains and audits various systems with a focus on Human Resources Information System (SAP) to ensure data is consistent.
· Maintenance of employee files
· Preparation and reconciliation of weekly HR payables
· 2-3 years of Human Resources experience.
· CHRP designation required
· Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management or related discipline
· Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SAP.
· Able to handle situations professionally and in strict confidence.
· Able to work independently in a fast-paced, multiple priority setting.
· Organized and detail-oriented
How to apply:
Click the “Apply to Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume or contact the lead recruiter, Sehar Yaqoob at email@example.com or 416-695-7525 ext 2271 or Text me on 289-204-9502
Thank you for your interest in your next great opportunity with Clarity Hiring
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, Clarity Hiring is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act Clarity Hiring will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment process, should you require such accommodations please contact our Human Resources department.
Clarity HiringWhy Work Here?
Friendly and flexible work environment with permanent position opportunity. Great opportunity and pay, join a expanding company today!
Clarity Hiring specializes in staffing solutions for verticals including manufacturing, skilled trades, technical, administrative, commercial, logistics, transportation and construction. We have extensive knowledge and over 30 years of experience within these industries; we will screen and choose the right candidates for you.