- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Because of our commitment to client satisfaction, ClarisHealth has grown into an industry leader. The driving force behind this success is our unwavering belief in clear and effective communication. We are searching for an experienced Data Analyst (Healthcare Insurance Claim Data) to join our team and help take our client-focused services to new heights.
As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience analyzing payer claim data and working with large complex datasets in a SQL database. You will use that experience to implement new client data into our SQL and Mongo databases. You will work closely with developers and Technical Business Analysts to build and maintain SQL consoles for analytics. You will research and problem solve issues with our current customer data. You will possess the ability to communicate with clients, Product Consultants, Project Managers, and Software Developers.
- Remote-first flexible working environment
- 401(k) with matching, immediate vesting
- Health insurance, including $0 premium HDHP and $0 deductible PPO options
- Free telemedicine - 24/7/365 access to a doctor for employee and household members
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- FSA dependent care
- Life insurance – 100% employer-paid group life policy
- Voluntary Life and Disability coverage
- 4-6 weeks discretionary paid time off
- 1 week wellness/sick time
- 2 days volunteer time off
- 2-4 weeks paid parental leave
- 9 company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- $500 annual professional development or continuing education allotment
- Career growth plans
- Research and analyze payer data (claims, members, providers) for onboarding new clients.
- Work closely with the ETL Developers and Technical BAs to refine system requirements.
- Map data for ETL processes and determine and document system requirements.
- Conduct review (UAT) and verification of data loads to ensure accuracy.
- Research and dissect existing client data to maintain data quality.
- Identify, recommend, and implement data solutions to meet client needs and business objectives.
- Use JIRA to research and author requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with a statistical programming language such as Python
- 3+ years experience in data management area with analytical competencies demonstrated
- Experience working with large datasets
- Strong Database/SQL experience
- Microsoft Office
- Agile Methodology
- Experience with healthcare claims (preferred)
Travel required up to 10%. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. This position will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his/her supervisor. Individuals will always be expected to maintain a professional work environment.
Claris Health is the health plan industry’s siloed solutions and traditional models for identification and over payment recovery services. Founded in 2013, ClarisHealth provides health plans with total visibility into payment integrity operations through our advanced technology Pareo®. Pareo is the industry’s only integrated payment integrity and FWA platform on the market. We count among our clients health plans and payers representing over 60 million member lives, including 4 top-ten health plans, 11 Blues plans and the country’s largest public health plan.
ClarisHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the Director, People & Management.
EOE including Disability/Veterans/
TechnologyView all jobs at ClarisHealth Inc