ProKure (www.prokuresolutions.com) is revolutionizing the way professionals disinfect and deodorize environments. ProKure’s commercial-grade ClO2 based delivery system is commonly used in a wide variety of end-markets, ranging from disaster restoration to indoor cultivation. This position will help support the inside sales initiatives across all market channels.
- Work in the corporate office to help grow and support sales initiatives
- Coordinate sales support initiatives and projects with VP Cultivation and VP of Restoration
- Regular customer check-ins to ensure good support, sales opportunities and to ensure customers are having a good purchasing experience
- Coordinate sales & marketing initiatives with customers, prospects, and vendor partners
- Coordinate samples and sales orders for the team
- Maintain high quality level data entry in our CRM system & update contact info in other sales tools
- Send out initial correspondence to potential customers
- Research/cultivate new customers/leads/contacts for the sales team
- Execute and track Bio-Pump Program data and results
- Help organize and complete customer SOPs and training programs
- Work directly with the sales team to identify customers and prospects that fit within our market and brand strategy
- Help restoration and other channels with administrative and sales support initiatives
- Work the Inside Sales Manager to call and track potential prospects
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be self-confident.
- Must have internal drive; you are your own best manager
- Must have a desire to be part of a company that you can truly believe in
- Must be adept in use of MS Office Suite particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint; experience with email marketing administration is a plus.
- A good sense of humor and near-fanatical commitment to customer service are always appreciated!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience in CPG or cannabis related products is preferred
- Industry experience and contacts preferred, but not a requirement
- Must be willing to learn and ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a problem-solver and want to work hard to achieve something meaningful as a team