We are seeking a Hotel Front Desk Agent to become a part of our team! You will accommodate patrons, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Register and assign rooms to guests
- Confirm phone and online reservations
- Respond to guest needs, requests, and complaints
- Collect payment from departing guests
- Keep records of occupied rooms and guests
- Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments
- Previous experience in customer service, front desk service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with guests
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Work Here?The New Comfort Inn & Suites Glen Mills - Philadelphia is a growing company and a newly renovated hotel looking for energetic and positive employees to join our team!
Room to grow and try new positions
Glen Mills, PA