Database Marketing Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
***This position is not entry-level and requires a minimum of 4 years experience***
Does this sound like you?
As a Director of Database Marketing, your role will be to deliver data driven strategies across all events assigned to you and by further the US Clarion Data Strategy with the team. Translate business questions into solutions that can be solved through data to drive growth and profitably. To achieve this there will be clear focus and framework for:
- Build and enhance digital reports to identify commercial opportunities
- Utilize best practices to visualize data in a way that allows for quick and easy insights
- Deliver actionable, concise and clear presentations using dating analytics and customer behaviors
- Govern and maintain data health and quality for your assigned portfolio
- Support analysis of marketing spend across channels and campaign performance
- Ensure levels of departmental excellence through process, reporting and team collaboration
The ideal person for this position has an exceptional eye for detail, expertise as a marketing database partner and a solid understanding of popular data analysis tools such as Power BI. He/she will work closely with product owners across various lines of business to understand the objectives of the organization and prioritize any requirements and work with the CMO to deliver departmental access.
How you'll make an impact:
- Creates a culture of transparency support and collaboration through clear communication of ideas, processes and goals
- Leads by examples and takes full responsibility for ideas and actions and problem solving
- Ensuring the team has all necessary tools to effectively perform their job
- Identifying training needs for the team and carrying out training as required as a data expert
- Works closely with the EVP to drive the creation of high value data products, provide analysis and recommendations
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the CMO and marketing leadership to drive the creation of high value data-drive products and events
- Solid experience with gap analysis with the database (must)
- Provides timely analysis and recommendations for audience segmentation or data business challenges
- Provides technical expertise on data structure (including new data integration), mining and cleansing
- Translates business questions into data driven solutions
- Understands and translates data models into actionable analytics using Power BI and other data tools
- Undertakes strategic one-off analyses and provides insights from a variety of data sources
- Able to map customer behaviors and journeys to relevant metrics and KPI’s
- Define reporting and analysis requirements based on commercial needs
- Provides data governance and insights to strengthen, align and maintain “clean” and usable data
- Provides consistent quality metrics and KPI’s that focus on core measurements that define success and growth opportunities in a scalable way
- Proactively improves the robustness and maturity of data supporting
- Identifies trends in data that can be used in predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Ensure data privacy and consent across your portfolio
- Supports the budgeting process by informing data driven strategies that drive customer engagement and audience acquisition
- 4 years of experience as a marketing database analyst or in a related field
- Ability to understand business needs and relay into easy to understand, non-technical language
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- People management and success building and driving high-performance teams
- Ability to deliver departmental strategy and framework – while also working as a contributor on individual projects
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive base salary dependent upon experience
- Bonus based on challenging but achievable targets
- 100% remote position (some travel expected depending on role)
- Generous PTO & Company-paid Holidays: this includes a day off for your birthday every year, and in 2022 our employees will receive the entire week of July 4th AND the entire last week of the year off.
- A full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, voluntary life insurance, HSA (plus employer contrition), and FSA.
- Basic life, long-term disability & short-term disability are covered at 100%.
- 401(k) Plan with employer match.
- Opportunity to travel across the country to attend our shows and meet people from a multitude of different industries.
Who is Clarion?
Clarion Events North America, which is the US division of Clarion Events UK, and backed by The Blackstone Group has become one of the fastest-growing event companies in the United States, with aggressive growth through both acquisition and launch. We excel in managing and producing trade and consumer events across the United States in 12 diverse sectors such as pop culture (anime), energy, technology, and fire and rescue.
Powered by JazzHR
Clarion Events North America
BusinessView all jobs at Clarion Events North America