Sales & Training Executive - Southern CA
Clarins USA, Inc. Sacramento, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins USA is not only a fast-growing, leading Beauty Company, we’re also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and the Americas and growth accelerating in Asia, we’re looking for a Sales & Training Executive located in Southern, CA - South LA/North Orange County or the Inland Empire.
You will provide in-store selling and training to store management and Beauty Advisors, be responsible for the Territory overall sales target, and hire, develop and coach Part-time Models to achieve their SPH goal of a minimum of $150 per hour.
What you’ll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to all of the 5 pillars of the Group strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
- Contribute to the development of the Clarins brand by using all available tools to achieve sales targets and execute marketing and merchandising initiatives.
- Meet personal productivity sales expectations of $1,000 per day average. Daily sales target benchmarks: 30 days $700, 60 days $850 and 90 days $1,000.
- Hire, manage and coach Selling Specialists to achieve their SPH of a minimum of $150 per hour
- Provide training to management and Beauty Advisor teams on Clarins products and applications.
- Represent the Clarins brand by planning and participating in events to drive retail sales.
- Ensure in-store visual presentation is in adherence with company and merchandising standards.
- Collaborate with teams in stores to assess brand performance and set goals. Develop a game plan to recoup any sales shortfall and stay on track towards sales targets.
- Attend Clarins Education Seminars to obtain certification in Initial, Advanced and Skin Time.
- Maintain professional appearance and behavior when supporting management and teams in store.
- Provide weekly recaps to reporting manager on sales and performance from the previous week and action plan for upcoming week on store support, events, sales plans and focus.
- Responsible for team trainings.
- Curious, with the desire to learn constantly.
- Analytical and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative and succeed in motivating a team.
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges.
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 4-6 years of successful in-store sales experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent Communication and Organizational Skills plus the ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, review and prepare event schedules and meet critical deadlines
- Standout brands: Clarins, My Blend
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Clarins USA, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Clarins USA, Inc.