Part Time Customer Care Advisor - Bilingual French/English
- Posted: over a month ago
Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins USA is not only a fast-growing, leading Beauty Company, we’re also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and the Americas and growth accelerating in Asia, we’re looking for a Bi-lingual (French/English), Part-Time Temporary Customer Care Advisor, located in Orangeburg, NY or remote.
*10 – 15 hours per week, up to 28 hours during peak season. Hours: between 11:00am to 8:00pm EST M-F and as needed on weekends based on business needs.
You will be responsible for providing the highest level of Customer Care for Clarins.com websites for both US and Canada via email, chat and telephone.
Clarins.com is THE online destination to express the brand values as well as to interact directly with the end customer.
As both a customer care resolution and product expert, your role will contribute to developing this channel into both a transactional platform and unique place to express the brand and its uniqueness, through enhanced customer experience and services. Thanks to your expertise, our customers will enjoy a boutique level customer care experience in the comfort of their home – anytime, anywhere.
What you’ll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to the 5 pillars of strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
- Provide the highest level of customer service & beauty advice through email, telephone, and chat
- Listen, understand & resolve our Guests’ issues promptly, by demonstrating both empathy for our Guests and expert understanding of Clarins procedures and platforms.
- Be the first point of contact between prospective customers and the brand, advising on, but not limited to: shipping issues, product returns and replacements, promo code validation, loyalty account login, loyalty program points and rewards questions, products, online order management and tracking, special offers, services, and general inquiries.
- Adapt customer care approach to different customer profiles and offering 5-star service at all times in the context of the digital boutique.
- Meet all Clarins SLAs (Service Level Agreement) regarding wait and response time, CSAT (customer satisfaction) & NPS (Net Promoter Score).
- Curious, with the desire to learn constantly.
- Analytical and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative and succeed in motivating a team.
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges.
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Minimum of 1-year Client Service experience in a contact center or in-store
- Previous relevant experience(s) in Beauty or Retail
- Capacity to manage end customers
- Strong interest in understanding consumer insights and behaviour
- Digitally minded and comfortable in handling different online tools will be a plus
- Capacity to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for delivering excellent Customer Experience across a range of channels from Phone, Email, Chat to video.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications.
- Proficient with SaaS platforms such as Salesforce, DemandWare & Zendesk.
- Thriving in fast-paced, goal and service-oriented environments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook.
- Proficient in Teams
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple contacts at once.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team Player Attitude
- Openness to Feedback
- Active Listening
- Work Ethic
- English (required)
- French (required)
- Spanish (preferred)
- Ability to communicate clearly and create good relations with others
- Strong collaborator with influencing skills to bring people together in solving problems, and resourceful in finding ways to get things done
- Open-minded, adaptive to change and flexible in an evolving fast-paced environment
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges
- Hi speed internet
- Dedicated, quiet work area
- Standout brands: Clarins, My Blend
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Clarins USA, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Clarins USA, Inc.