Part Time Customer Care Advisor - Bilingual French & English
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for a Customer Care Advisor (Bilingual English/French), located in Orangeburg, NY, New York City, NY, or remote.
Department is Regional – US AND CANADA.
Hours: 20 hours per week (approximately 4 hours per day between 8:00am to 8:00pm EST M-F and as needed on weekends based on business needs. Must be flexible.
Mon 12-4 (flexible)
You will be responsible for providing the highest level of Customer Care for Clarins.com websites for both US and Canada via email, chat, and telephone.
Must be able to handle large call, email, and chat volumes.
Clarins.com is THE online destination to express the brand values as well as to interact directly with the end customer.
As both a customer care resolution and product expert, your role will contribute to developing this channel into both a transactional platform and unique place to express the brand and its uniqueness, through enhanced customer experience and services. Thanks to your expertise, our customers will enjoy a boutique level customer care experience in the comfort of their home – anytime, anywhere.
What you’ll do:
In an environment where technology is transforming the customer care landscape, we offer our customers the ability to contact us via Live chat, chatbot, email, phone, and Live Consultation. We receive fast-paced questions from customers who require our expertise and empathetic & proximity-close approach.
- Provide the highest level of customer service & beauty advice through email, telephone, and chat
- Listen, understand & resolve our Guests’ issues promptly, by demonstrating both empathy for our Guests and expert understanding of Clarins procedures and platforms.
- Be the first point of contact between prospective customers and the brand, advising on, but not limited to: shipping issues, product returns and replacements, promo code validation, loyalty account login, loyalty program points and rewards questions, products, online order management and tracking, special offers, services, and general inquiries.
- Adapt customer care approach to different customer profiles and offering 5-star service at all times in the context of the digital boutique.
- Meet all Clarins SLAs (Service Level Agreement) regarding wait and response time, CSAT (customer satisfaction) & NPS (Net Promoter Score).
- Curious, with the desire to learn constantly.
- Analytical and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative and succeed in motivating a team.
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges.
- Customer oriented, result driven, passionate about our brand with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Eager to grow in a company & genuinely committed to responsible beauty
- Minimum of 1-year Client Service experience in a contact center or in-store
- Associate degree or higher preferred
- Previous relevant experience(s) in Beauty or Retail
- Capacity to manage end customers.
- Strong interest in understanding consumer insights and behavior
- Digitally minded and comfortable in handling different online tools
- Capacity to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for delivering excellent Customer Experience across a range of channels from Phone, Email, Chat to video.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications.
- Proficient with SaaS platforms such as Salesforce, DemandWare & Zendesk.
- Thriving in fast-paced, goal and service-oriented environments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Proficient in Teams
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple contacts at once.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team Player Attitude
- Openness to Feedback
- Active Listening
- Work Ethic
- English (required)
- French (required)
- Spanish (preferred)
- Ability to communicate clearly and create good relations with others
- Strong collaborator with influencing skills to bring people together in solving problems, and resourceful in finding ways to get things done
- Open-minded, adaptive to change and flexible in an evolving fast-paced environment
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges
- Hi speed internet
- Dedicated, quiet work area
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
Salary Range: $25/hr - $26.44/hr
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Clarins USA, Inc.Hartford, CT
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.