PT Seasonal Sales
Clarins USA, Inc. Waipahu, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins USA is not only a fast-growing, leading beauty company, we’re also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and the Americas and growth accelerating in Asia, we’re looking for a Part Time Seasonal Sales Associate based in the Waikele Premium Outlets located in Waipahu, HI.
You will represent the Clarins Brand and drive the business through acquisition and retention of customers, while providing superior levels of customer service.
What you’ll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to all of the 5 pillars of the Group strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and commitment to responsible beauty.
- Work to make each guest’s visit a delightful and memorable experience by providing friendly, caring, knowledgeable and personalized service.
- Work to achieve store goals by providing excellent customer service, maintaining merchandising standards and following all store policies and procedures.
- Participate in training sessions to obtain product knowledge, selling skills and guest service skills. Utilize those skills during guest interactions.
- Customer-focused, results-oriented and brand addicted
- Comfortable demonstrating products on the customer
- Customer service oriented
- Confident, positive, and self-motivated
- A passion for the skincare and make-up industry with prior cosmetics experience
- Retail Sales experience, preferably in a busy mall environment
- Strong sales ability and interpersonal skills
- Asian speaking is a plus – Filipino, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, and Thai
- Ability to work well with others, as well as part of a team
- Ability to create activity and animation
- Standout brands: Clarins, My Blend
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Clarins USA, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Clarins USA, Inc.