Technical/Customer Support Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Technical/Customer Support Specialist (This is note an IT position)
Clare Controls, a highly creative and dynamic Sarasota based organization building state-of-the-art home security, video surveillance, and home automation systems, is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Technical Support Specialist to join their team. We believe our success directly depends on the people we hire, and we need energetic people that thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The Support Specialist’s primary focus is to provide first-line support for Clare Controls products to dealers and homeowners. The position requires a person with some technical and customer service skills. The primary focus of this position is to provide initial and timely technical responses to dealers and end-users. Most initial responses will be in written email format with some follow-up phone calls.
- Answer phone, email and online chat support requests from Clare Controls customers and partners
- Gather problem descriptions, log files, configuration data
- Demonstrate technical skills in the analysis of customer problems
- Get appropriate resources involved to find quick problem resolution
- Communicate with technical service team leaders escalate support issues as needed
- Communicate troubleshooting and resolution finding efforts to customers
- Work independently in a fast-paced customer service environment without requiring immediate supervision
- Able to communicate with Clare Controls personnel and with customers verbally in person and over the phone as well as through e-mail
- Able to multi-task by working multiple different customer issues in parallel
- Able to make proper assessments of customer situations relative to the impact issues have on the customer's production environment
- Able to be always courteous to customers, no matter how stressful the situation might be
- Able to work flexible hours and overtime as needed to take care of urgent customer issues
Desired Additional Skills:
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Knowledge of security and surveillance products is a plus
We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture and are tenacious about achieving results.
- This position is in our corporate office in Sarasota, Florida
- Competitive salary & 401k
- We offer our employees full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Paid Holidays, and Vacation time
- Generous sign-on bonus after completing a successful 90-day performance review
Clare Controls, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
Clare Controls is a provider of intelligent home automation technologies. Our product line includes ClareHome solutions that streamline the integration, management of sophisticated home automation and wireless security systems, plus several families of specialized point-solution components for forward-thinking integrators. Targeted at national home builders, ClareHome products are deployed locally in customer sites and administered remotely via cloud-based technologies that maximize dealer efficiency while providing unprecedented customer control.