- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clapp Moroney Vucinich Beeman and Scheley is a dynamic litigation law firm in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are known for our outstanding trial results and 42 years of practicing law in the Bay Area. The primary focus of our Business is General Civil Litigation with an emphasis in defense law in addition to Construction Defect Law. We have teams of skilled attorneys practicing law in the Bay Area and throughout California.
Our lawyers are referred to as "Super Lawyers" and many are "ABODA" trial attorneys.
We are seeking a ParalegalSpecialist to become a part of our team. As a paralegal, you will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with drafting and reviewing legal documents
- Investigate facts to help with negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Previous experience as a paralegal
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Cope with conflict
- Able to define realistic goals and objectives
- Take action and problem solve
- Able to influence the actions of others in a desired direction
Clapp Moroney Vucinich Beeman and ScheleyWhy Work Here?
"Work with the best! Energized, professional work environment, friendly people, and some of the best litigators in the industry."
Well established, 42-year-old law firm with two offices located on the San Francisco Peninsula and in the East Bay. The law firm is recognized by Martindale Hubbell as one of the best litigation law firms in the industry. Several of our attorneys are ABOTA trial attorneys and have been identified and awarded the title of "Super Lawyers" in the Bay Area.
5060 Owens DriveWalnut Creek, CA
LegalView all jobs at Clapp Moroney Vucinich Beeman and Scheley