- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Law Firm Controller
The person in this position manages 3 direct reports and oversees the following areas of Accounting.
- Management of the Accounting Function and its employees.
- Payroll including 401k and taxes
- Accounts Payable
- Billing and collections/Accounts Receivable
- Collect and monitor billable hours submitted by attorneys and paralegals.
- Collect gather and prepare Law Firm Budget.
- Manage CMVBS Insurance Programs
- Work with Management Committee to gather and prepare bonus information.
- Prepare Law Firm Taxes with external CPA
The controller works closely with the Accounting Team and outside financial professionals to prepare and distribute the Firm's monthly financial reports, business taxes and provide analysis and general information to the Management Committee
- Identify budget variances
- Provide financial forecasts and present to the Management Committee.
- Provide AP Manager with monthly GAAP entries.
- Work closely with IT Specialist to ensure Javelin is running properly.
- Supervise IT when working on special projects.
Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience, skills and education.
Position is full- time and requires the individual to work in the office with occasional work from home.
Clapp Moroney Vucinich Beeman and ScheleyWhy Work Here?
"Work with the best! Energized, professional work environment, friendly people, and some of the best litigators in the industry."
Well established, 42-year-old law firm with two offices located on the San Francisco Peninsula and in the East Bay. The law firm is recognized by Martindale Hubbell as one of the best litigation law firms in the industry. Several of our attorneys are ABOTA trial attorneys and have been identified and awarded the title of "Super Lawyers" in the Bay Area.
5860 Owens Dr.Oakland, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Clapp Moroney Vucinich Beeman and Scheley