Associate Attorney, Civil Litigation
Regarding Remote Work! We allow our attorneys to work remotely when it is appropriate. We encourage them to work from home after completing the three month probationary period. We feel this will help the new employee become familiar with how to get things done and who to contact for assistance.
Clapp Moroney Vucinich Beeman and Scheley is a well-established, 43-year-old law firm located in the San Francisco Bay Area in Pleasanton, California and San Mateo, California.
The law firm is recognized by Martindale Hubbell as one of the best litigation firms in the industry.
Several of our attorneys are ABOTA trial attorneys and several have been identified and awarded the title of "Super Lawyers" in the Bay Area.
We are seeking an Associate Attorney with 0 - 3 years of experience to work with our Pleasanton team. You will represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and assess clients with legal transactions. If you have experience with the following, we would like to talk with you.
- Represent clients in court.
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients.
- Represent clients on legal issues.
- Advise clients on legal disputes for personal injury and civil litigation.
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes.
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations.
- Manage all functions related to the practice of law.
JD and member of California Bar.
- Previous experience as a licensed attorney
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Participated in Depositions
- Court Appearances
- Motion Practice
- Trial Work
- Excellent writing skills
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hire attorneys for Pleasanton and San Mateo offices.
Clapp Moroney Vucinich Beeman and ScheleySacramento, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.