Account Services Coordinator
ClaimLinx Cincinnati, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Would you like to be a part of a family-owned team? At ClaimLinx you are not just a number, but a part of a team of associates focused on providing cost-effective health insurance options to small businesses. Focused with the client in mind, ClaimLinx is a pioneer in its Simple Option Solutions in 2004. With over 100 years in the health insurance industry, its founders - Christy and Tom Quigley and additional team members provide leading edge consulting, third party administration and agency services.
The Account Service Coordinator works as a liaison and point of contact for ClaimLinx internal departments, internal and external consultants, brokers, agents and group administrators to service, implement and maintain clients while delivering outstanding customer service. A self-motivated team player that displays team work, dependability, apparent motivation and ethics are an integral part of all positions with our company.
Duties and responsibilities
The Client Service Coordinator will be responsible for providing client services which includes, but are not limited to:
- Supports Client Services Manager for field operations and provides a point of contact and backup to coordinate service efforts with clients internally and externally.
- Acts as a liaison and point of contact between all parties to maintain and implement new groups to assure a seamless implementation and excellent customer service.
- Educates consultants or administrators on the Claimlinx Administration Process & Group Implementation which may include coordinating or facilitating enrollment meetings.
- Coordinates ID card distribution and enrollment materials with client administrators, brokers, agents and centers of influence.
- Obtains correct and complete paperwork from agents, consultants, administrators and members for group implementation.
- Responsible for implementing plans, plan changes and plan exceptions in the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Processes, researches and provides correspondence to groups including group client reports, refund notices, run off addendums, group terminations, etc.
- Coordinates with Sales, Claims, & Administration forclient responses or meetings internally and externally to ensure positive client service, retention & feedback.
- Participates in networking events, enrollment meetings or Claimlinx sponsored events.
- Researches and corresponds with pharmacy vendors for pharmacy related issues.
- Assigns activities, tasks, leads or updates on CRM (Customer Relationship Management System) and uses CRM as a vehicle for capturing client information.
- Demonstrates an ability to commit time and effort to increase professional development
This position requires superior organizational skills with a focus on attention to detail, and will have daily interactions with brokers, agents, administrators and internal Claimlinx departments. This position has a heavy focus on positive customer service behavior attributes with an ability to present a professional appearance both on the phone and in person. The position also requires strong problem solving and research skills.
Education & Skill Requirements include:
- High school graduate, some college preferred
- At least 2 years in a business environment
- At least 2 years in customer or client services
- Healthcare Industry knowledge with the capability of understanding insurance terminology
- Account management experience is a plus
- Career minded & self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Experience with data manipulation for importing & exporting information
- Ability to trouble shoot, research & problem solve
- Organization, attention to detail, flexibility and strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to work without direct supervision and demonstrate initiative
- Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Access)
- QuickBooks Online
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management System)
- Basic knowledge of use of the email system, phone system, fax, computer copier etc.
Willingness to do some travel for client visits, enrollments or
ClaimLinxWhy Work Here?
ClaimLinx offers huge opportunity for growth internally in the health insurance industry in a tight-knit collaborative environment.
ClaimLinx specializes in providing health benefit options for individuals and small businesses that are cost effective. Our agents and consultants are trained to provide benefit options customized to each client. Family owned, and located in Blue Ash, Ohio allows every team member to work closely with the owners of the company and providing a fun work environment where you are not just a number.
10260 Alliance RoadCincinnati, OH