Business Operations Support Lead
Civix Metairie, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PuzzleHR is hiring on behalf of CIVIX
Now Hiring: Business Operations Support Lead
Company Website: https://gocivix.com
Location: New Orleans - Remote
As a Business Operations Support Lead, you will be responsible for supporting a high-performing, dynamic team. Key management competencies for this role are in the areas of resource planning, financial analyses, systems design, process implementation, and project management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelors’ degree
- Strong organization, planning, and execution skills.
- Knowledge of organizational planning, systems design, and process development at the divisional and cohort level.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, training facilitation for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Experience considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and their impacts on the broader team, divisional, or organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work well under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Capable of retrieving, analyzing, and synthesizing data in a meaningful way.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently and a strong commitment to a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills to gather relevant information to solve complex planning problems.
- Exhibit interest and eventual knowledge of the Department of Housing and Urban Development programs including CDBG, HOME, CDBG-DR, CDBG-NDR, and CDBG-MIT.
What's in it for you
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Same Focus, Renewed Zeal!
Civix is doing what we’ve always done – but even better. Organized under three core business units, our best-in-class tools and industry-leading experts are continuing their work to empower organizations and ensure communities thrive.
Civix is a leading provider of services and software solutions for government, transportation, and grants. Founded in 1979, Civix provides software to over 100 airports and 90 percent of U.S. nuclear power plants as well as solutions that manage records for more than 25 percent of U.S. registered voters, business services for nearly half of the country’s secretaries of state, and hundreds of billions of dollars in federal grants. The company’s technology products are backed by a deep bench of leading subject matter experts across a range of areas, including airport operations, information technology, disaster recovery, and community planning. Our clients are driven by the millions they serve – we’re driven to ensure they have the best solutions to support their work. We want to help bring innovative ideas to a public sector that faces significant challenges. When we help our clients succeed, it enables them to make a positive impact in the lives of the people they serve.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Civix