Attention Health Insurance Agents:
Medicare Inside Sales Agent
Civil Healthcare Advocate Group, is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a Medicare consulting agency rapidly growing on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy a helping others and finding the right benefits our clients.
We are currently seeking motivated Licensed Health Insurance Agents to join our fun and energetic Inside Sales team! Position is a full-time Monday-Friday 40-hour workweek, offering a very competitive base hourly wage and uncapped commissions. Excellent opportunity for individuals seeking career growth or a leadership role.
Insurance Agents will be responsible for taking inbound calls from our national television campaigns and using a consultative sales approach to quote and enroll Medicare Beneficiaries based on their individual unique healthcare needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Field inbound calls and build rapport with Medicare Beneficiaries utilizing cloud-based telephony platforms
• Review the benefits and features of the various healthcare plans available
• Qualify, educate, and enroll individuals into healthcare plans that meet the consumer’s needs
• Adhere to compliance and training requirements to offer appropriate products
• Navigate through multiple technology systems to fulfill consumer requests, research inquiries, create leads for follow up phone appointments
Education and Work Experience:
• MUST have active State of Florida Resident Health Insurance license, FL 2-15 or 2-40
• Multi-state nonresident licenses a plus; eligibility for nonresident licenses is REQUIRED
• 1 year or more of previous call center or inside sales experience preferred
• Effective verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate well with clients at all levels
• Demonstrable proficiency in online enrollment tools and CRM while talking on the phone
• Ability to prioritize and manage time in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to stay confident in high stress/high activity work environment
Due to the nature of Civil Healthcare Advocate Group’s needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least an 8-hour day/40-hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours
Contact: Tennyson Whales 954-371-5303
Competitive Salary/ plus commission
Civil Healthcare Advocate Group
Fort Lauderdale, FL