Job Title: Project Manager (Civil Engineering in Construction, Water and Wastewater Services)
Location: Modesto, CA
Prestigious engineering firm located in the Central Valley seeks a skilled Project Manager in Civil Engineering to join their team. Founded in 2012, our client provides water, wastewater, storm drainage and construction management services. If you are looking to join a positive, professional work environment that offers extensive growth and development opportunities, as well as a great compensation & benefits package, we encourage you to apply today!
• A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience, preferably in the field of water and wastewater engineering.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Required: A Bachelor's degree is anticipated as part of a certification.
• Preferred: Master’s in Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, or related engineering field.
• Required: A valid Certificate of Registration as a professional engineer in civil engineering issued by the California State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers.
• Possess and maintain a valid California Driver’s License.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF PROJECT MANAGER:
• Professional engineer’s work in planning, report preparation, design, construction, technical analysis, agency coordination, and client interaction for various water and wastewater projects.
• Supervisory skills and the ability to manage and work well alongside engineering staff with varying levels of experience are requisite.
• Participate in budget preparation and prepare cost estimates for budget recommendations.
• Develop and monitor project schedules and budgets to ensure project funding.
• Consult with a variety of state-level agencies, public agencies, and engineers.
• Possess technical writing skills.
• Experience with Hydro modeling, or Hydrogeology, and biological Processes.
• Budget monitoring, safety management, and project management.
• Relevant local, State, and Federal laws, ordinances, and rules including CEQA regulations. Current literature and sources of information regarding water and wastewater.
• Recommend and assist in the implementation of goals and objectives.
• Establish schedules and methods for the performance of technical and professional engineering duties.
• Assist in the development and monitoring of assigned programs and project budgets.
• Implement policies and procedures related to assigned projects.
• Analytical or scientific software - Innovyze Software (InfoWater, InfoSewer); Bentley Systems (SewerCAD/WaterCAD)
• Computer-aided design software - Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Map creation software - ESRI ArcGIS software; MapInfo
• Office suite software - Microsoft Office
How to Apply:
Email an updated and complete resume for immediate, confidential consideration