2022 Summer Internship -Civil Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A certified Woman Business Enterprise, Civil Design, Inc. is a civil engineering firm of 90+ team members committed to building stronger communities in the markets we serve. Areas of focus include site development, surveying, transportation, water resources, structures and infrastructure and analytics. Civil Design Inc. is in its 26th year of business and has offices in St. Louis, MO, Effingham, IL and Louisville, KY.
Culture: CDI has a strong family-oriented culture with the drive to build stronger co-worker, client and local communities. Guided by the values of continuous learning and growth, mutual trust and respect, ownership and responsiveness – CDI offers a spirited team atmosphere driving quality engineering and strong client relationships.
Job Duties: Under supervision, the intern will assist in surveying and engineering to support a variety of design projects.
Hours of Work: 30-40 hours/week
Duration: Summer 2022 (May – August)
- Must be a full or part time student seeking a degree in Surveying, Civil Engineering or a related field.
- Knowledge of Civil Engineering fundamentals, surveying, drafting, and general civil engineering design and construction practices.
- Ability to assist in the field or on job sites.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with staff in a team environment.
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and willingness to learn new concepts.
- Experience with AutoCAD or Microstation
Core Competencies: In addition to the needed technical skills to perform this job successfully, an individual should also demonstrate the following competencies: Strong Communication, Collaboration, Positive Attitude, and Adaptability.
Civil Design Inc.
ConstructionView all jobs at Civil Design Inc.