Mobile Application Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $90,000 Yearly
Citynet’s Software Development division is looking for an exceptional mobile application developer to join our team. If you are an experienced developer with a strong background in data-driven applications, who enjoys challenging, fast-paced projects – keep reading!
Our software developers are responsible for completing a wide array of projects. These include designing, developing, and providing support for new software applications, modifying existing applications for both our internal systems and our customers.
- Design and develop new solutions for customers
- Support existing systems
- Proactively seek methods for improving applications and processes.
- Monitor and improve system performance, efficiency, and availability.
- Improve professional skillset and efficiency
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimal travel for client meetings and to other Citynet offices may be required.
Our ideal candidate’s skill set includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience.)
- 3 or more years of experience developing native mobile applications for iOS and Android
- 2 or more years of experience working with Flutter and Dart developing mobile apps.
- Successful app deployments in both Apple Store and Google Play
- Knowledge of backend web services, REST/SOAP etc.
- Proficiency with server-side programming languages (ColdFusion, PHP, NodeJS) a plus
- Experience working with mapping APIs such as Google Maps and OpenStreetMap
- Ability to understand and integrate various APIs
- Complex problem solver
- Understands application development and database design.
- Able to manage and organize multiple priorities.
- Strong sense of team. Understands the importance of standardization and team dynamics.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
TechnologyView all jobs at Citynet LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?