Managed Services Network Infrastructure Tech
- Posted: over a month ago
We are searching for a friendly, customer-oriented Managed Services Network Engineer to provide front-line services to the company’s ever-expanding client base. A candidate will work with clients to install, maintain, and troubleshoot various network and IT-related elements in a skilled and professional manner. An engineer plays an active role in the development of our customer’s infrastructure strategy, architecture, service delivery standards, and best practices. They also work in collaboration with other internal Managed Services team members as well as customer third-party vendors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
A candidate will be able to provide setup and support for primarily Cisco network hardware and software appliances. They will demonstrate advanced knowledge of routing, switching, wireless, basic firewalling, and next-generation firewall systems. Other responsibilities include:
- Evaluate client systems and recommend upgrades.
- Perform in-house, on-site and remote computer and network services.
- Troubleshoot traffic flow.
- Act as lead engineer on assigned projects.
- Direct the Process and Logistic Team in coordinating and performing tasks required for successful completion of projects, complex workflows, and troubles.
- Document Clients Networks.
Engineers provide these services in a per-hour billing or flat rate monthly setting and will track all time, in either case, for proper billing and cost accounting.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Current Cisco CCNA certification is preferred.
- Experience with enterprise-level network design, engineering, and administration.
- Experience with common networking devices such as firewalls, switches, and fabric interconnects. Commonly used brands include Cisco, Meraki, and Palo Alto.
- Experience interfacing with customer POCs to evaluate networking needs or requirements and explain technical terms to non-technical users or stakeholders.
- Experience with Cisco ASA, Cisco Firepower, Meraki, Palo Alto.
- Experience with Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches
- Experience with Cisco AP's and Wireless Controllers, Meraki Wireless
- Experience with PRTG, and/or other SNMP monitoring platforms.
Why Work for Citynet?
We're a rapidly growing IT company that provides outsourced IT services to hundreds of SMB clients ranging from Legal, Medical, Manufacturing, and more. We offer a competitive salary, performance bonuses per pay, 401K Plan, insurance, flexible work hours, paid training, and the latest, most innovative technologies to play with. We also believe in promoting from within and investing in our employees. Come and join our growing staff to begin the best career you've ever had!
- Network Engineer: 2 years (Required)
- Network Security: 2 years (Required)
- Switching: 2 years (Required)
- Billing Bonus
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
TechnologyView all jobs at Citynet LLC