Receptionist - Client Service Specialist
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Happy people. Healthy pets.
At CityVet, we believe healthy pets start with happy people. It is important that our vet-led clinics are filled with smiling faces and compassionate pet people, and each of our employees play a vital role in creating the positive vibe felt at our offices. Starting a career at CityVet means growing in a fun, people-first environment where the future of our employees is just as important as the future of our business.
All pet lovers welcome
CityVet - White Rock is looking for Client Service Specialists to join our awesome team! Our team of happy people is as unique and diverse as the pets we care for. We recruit and promote CityVet team members based on their abilities and accomplishments and create a welcoming environment for all.
Make pet care your purpose
The Client Service Specialist (CSS) serves as the clinics primary point of contact for all client interfaces beginning with the first impression during any client experience, whether that is on the phone or face-to-face. It is the job of the Client Service Specialist to ensure a pleasant client experience and to build relationships with clients that result in loyal brand ambassadors.
- Computer proficiency
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 18 years of age at the time of hire
A day in the life:
- Manage appointment check-ins, book new appointments and partner with the team on proper discharge information for: grooming, clinic, walk-ins, technician appointments, boarding and retail appointments.
- Understand, communicate, and properly prioritize scheduled appointments, client education and lobby triage by vaccine, wellness, parasite and retail needs to ensure an efficient and productive schedule and daily workflow.
- Greet and welcome all clients entering the clinic by opening the door, checking patients in for their appointment, notifying the clients of any appointment delays, care for clients during their wait and alerting the staff of the client’s arrival.
Purr-worthy people care
At CityVet, we put an added focus on the well-being of our staff members because caring for people and their pets is no easy task. CityVet prioritizes meeting the full range of physical and mental well-being needs of our people.
In addition to health insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, paid time off, a competitive 401k program, vision and dental insurance and HSA options, our full-time employees receive:
- Generous Pet-care Discounts
- Uniform Allowance
- Flexible Schedules
- Growth Opportunities
7324 Gaston AveDallas, TX
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.