Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
CityScape Metro Group Reston, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
$40,000 - $70,000Responsibilities:
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Prior experience in Transaction Coordination is a MUST
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
Our company is ranked in the top 1% of real estate sales in the world. We are one of the fastest-growing real estate organizations in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, but it will also give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.