Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the Northern Virginia team that is leading the pack as part of the Top 2.5% of Realtors in VA & Top 1% of REALTORS® Worldwide. We leverage Technology - Training -and- Teamwork to generate leads who want to work with you using top-of-the-line technology. Cutting-edge training helps you close more deals (and make more money!). With a highly-skilled, full-time administrative support team to guide you through every transaction, we will help you grow your income and hit your goals - QUICKLY.
Ready for a fantastic change? Are you ready to be part of a hugely successful team with an exceptional earnings opportunity?
We expertly serve real estate buyers and sellers in the area. We are expanding and we need your help!
- A licensed real estate agent, team owner, or ready to get your license in VA, DC, or Maryland?
- A self-starter, enthusiastic, resourceful, and learning-based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others?
- High energy, positive, and want to learn on a daily basis
Do you want:
- Appointments set with prequalified clients booked for you in addition to what you can create?
- One-on-one daily training. The team shared Support. Plug and play platform to help you take your real estate business to the next level? And do so quickly.
- Structure, technology, field training, and live resources?
- 100% administrative support? (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)
- An amazing culture with Realtors closing 3 plus sales per month?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.Compensation:
- Consult with new clients in order to discover their property desires, then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include daily follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of the sales pipeline.
- Act as a professional intermediary between your buyer and the seller
- Initiate and manage incoming leads through phone calls, text, emails, and CRM
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers in addition to the clients we bring to you!
- We are looking for high energy, positive people, and a willingness to learn daily
- Put yourself in front of new people on a daily basis
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Consistently quick response times
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a truly collaborative team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to adjust and think quickly to what is going on
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
CityScape Metro Group has grown by over 400% in the past year and it wasn't by accident. As a part of the top 1% of Realtors in the World under 40, we are one of the fastest-growing Real Estate companies in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, but it will also give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.
CityScape Metro Group
Real EstateView all jobs at CityScape Metro Group