Jr. Loan Officer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Review options with senior loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which home loan product to recommend based on the applicant’s financial status
- Consult with potential loan applicants - answer questions and provide additional information about home loan products to create personal relationships
- Gather financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Generate new business opportunities, get referrals, monitor sales pipeline, and meet sales expectations
- Some college (Bachelor’s) is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Possess the intention to complete a training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Previous experience in financial services, real estate, lending institutions, credit union, or related fields is valuable, but not required
- Superb relationship, sales, communication, and MS Office skills are needed
- Familiarity with home mortgage program guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is beneficial, but not require
CityScape Metro Group has grown by over 400% in the past year and it wasn't by accident. As a part of the top 1% of Realtors in the World under 40, we are one of the fastest-growing Real Estate companies in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, but it will also give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.
CityScape Metro Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CityScape Metro Group