Inside Sales Agent
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $86,000 Yearly
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate team! You'll be the first point of contact for our customers. As an ISA, you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing leads in our contact management database system.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people, and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
Real estate license is not required for this position, but experience in real estate is a plus.Compensation:
$50,000 - $86,000+ yearlyResponsibilities:
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Qualifying potential clients by accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Rigorously prospect for new leads and follow up with your current pipeline leads
- Primary duties include lead conversation; responding to inbound and outbound inquiries via calls, texts, and e-mail; coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities; and overall management of sales pipeline throughout the sales cycle
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Ability to quickly practice, memorize, and internalize scripts
- Dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Passionate, humble, hungry, smart
- Upbeat and enthusiastic; a true 'team-player'
- Strong sales background; experience in real estate is preferred but not a requirement
CityScape Metro Group has grown by over 400% in the past year and it wasn't by accident. As a part of the top 1% of Realtors in the World under 40, we are one of the fastest-growing Real Estate companies in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, but it will also give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.
CityScape Metro Group
BusinessView all jobs at CityScape Metro Group