- Posted: over a month ago
Tourism/Foundry Art Centre Division
July 29, 2021
Closing Date for Resumes/Applications
Open Until Filled
$11.65 - $16.31
Part-Time (not to exceed 1499)
The City of Saint Charles Human Resources Department is currently recruiting for the position of Support Staff (Paid) with our Foundry Art Centre Division within the Visitor and Convention Bureau. The purpose of this position is to assist the Facility and Special Event Coordinator during special events and facility rentals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Assist Facilities Coordinator with all set up, break down and clean up for all events i.e., wedding receptions, corporate events, fundraisers, community events, art openings, First Fridays, etc.
- Will work with event clientele, catering staff and security as deemed necessary during events.
- Communicate with Facility Coordinator and Special Events Coordinator in order to understand the logistics of the event and arrangement.
- Act as an ambassador to the Foundry.
- Perform additional duties assigned to insure the success of the Foundry Art Centre.
Knowledge and Ability
- Motivated individual that can accomplish multiple tasks with little supervision.
- Basic knowledge of audio/visual equipment, theater lighting systems and sound equipment is helpful.
- Strong commitment to outstanding customer service.
- Ability to handle a varied workload, is detail-oriented with outstanding organizational skills and good follow-through.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
Minimum Training and Experience Required to Perform Essential Job Functions
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be willing to work weeknights, weekends, and late evenings, expecting 15-25 hours a week.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
How to Apply
Online employment applications can be accessed on our City Website: www.stcharlescitymo.gov
The City of Saint Charles is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
City of St. Charles, MO
AddressSaint Charles, MO
BusinessView all jobs at City of St. Charles, MO