Senior Human Resources Generalist
City of Pasco Pasco, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Under minimal direction of the Human Resources Director, using independent judgement, performs a wide variety of responsible, advanced professional level, complex and confidential tasks supporting the operation of the Human Resources Department. Works independently and makes decisions within the framework of existing policies and procedures.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: (Any equivalent combination of education and experience, which provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform the job.):
- Four (4) years of increasingly responsible Human Resources experience involving labor relations, contract negotiation, investigations, classification and compensation, recruitment, benefits, insurance programs, workers compensation program, risk management, training coordination.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a lead or supervisory capacity.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university in Human Resources or Business Management
- Experience managing self-funded insurance plans
- Municipal experience
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE: The City offers a full benefits package with affordable options for full family coverage for medical, dental, vision and life insurance. The City also offers many other perks including:
- 12 days of vacation during the 1st year of employment and 12 days of sick leave
- 10 holidays, plus each employee receives 1 floating holiday each year
- Washington State Department of Retirement Systems (DRS), which offers a guaranteed monthly benefit once vesting criteria has been met
- In addition to DRS, employees may also contribute to a 457 Deferred Compensation Plan, that offers a pre-tax contribution of 1% from the City
- Other benefits offered: Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Assistance, Flexible Spending Plan, Long-Term Disability, Aflac and Flexible Schedule (per department approval)
SALARY RANGE: $36.57 - $43.90/hour, plus benefits
APPLY BY: October 03, 2021
APPLY AT: https://wa-pasco.civicplushrms.com/CareerPortal/JobDetail.aspx?RequisitionId=84461&SourceId=6622
CONTACT: Please contact HR at (509) 545-3408, with questions regarding employment opportunities with the City of Pasco.
No fax/email or incomplete applications accepted.
The City of Pasco does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services.
Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
City of Pasco
525 N. 3rd Ave. PascoPasco, WA
BusinessView all jobs at City of Pasco