City of Pasco Pasco, WA
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DUTIES - Under direction of the IS Manager, responsible for the overall administration, management, planning, design, implementation, documentation, inventory and support of the City’s Enterprise, SCADA, and Traffic Network Services: including Cable Plant Infrastructure; (LAN, WAN, copper, fiber, wireless, data center, MDF, IDF, cabling), Network Hardware; (switches, hubs, routers, access points, controllers), Network Security; (policies, procedures, appliances, services, monitoring, audits, testing), Collaboration with related Agencies (city, county, state, federal, regulatory, vendors, and service providers) to ensure network services are able to securely support city technology, users, and citizens. Future opportunities may include assignment of lead or supervision duties of similar functioning staff within the Information Services Division.
REQUIREMENTS - (Any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform the job.):
- Bachelor's degree in information systems/technology or related field;
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in the design and maintenance of enterprise local and wide area networks (LAN and WAN);
- Or a combination of eight (8) years of education and experience that would provide the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
BENEFITS - The City offers a full benefits package with affordable options for full family coverage for medical, dental, vision and life insurance. The City also offers many other perks including:
- 12 days of vacation during the 1st year of employment and 12 days of sick leave
- 10 holidays, plus each employee receives 1 floating holiday each year
- Washington State Department of Retirement Systems (DRS), which offers a guaranteed monthly benefit once vesting criteria has been met
- In addition to DRS, employees may also contribute to a 457 Deferred Compensation Plan, which offers a pre-tax contribution of 1% from the City.
- Other benefits offered: Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Assistance, Flexible Spending Plan, Long-Term Disability, Aflac and flexible Schedule (per department approval)
SALARY: $38.04 – $45.67/hr., plus benefits
APPLY BY: May 16, 2021; First Review Date: April 30, 2021
APPLY AT: https://wa-pasco.civicplushrms.com/CareerPortal/JobDetail.aspx?RequisitionId=76133&SourceId=6622
CONTACT: Please contact HR at (509) 545-3408, with questions regarding employment opportunities with the City of Pasco.
No fax/email or incomplete applications accepted. EOE.
City of Pasco
TechnologyView all jobs at City of Pasco