Municipal Court Clerk
- Expired: September 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for meaningful work and great benefits? Here at the City of Kirkwood, we intentionally foster collaboration, innovation, and inclusion in order to provide the highest quality services around. We work as a team and put people first; that's the secret to our success and why we are recognized as one of the best communities in St. Louis to both live and work!
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for all administrative duties associated with the municipal court function, and coordination and final disposition of court cases. You will also supervise the Assistant Court Clerk and manage the Traffic Violation Bureau.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
A High School Diploma or GED. A certification as a Court Administrator through the University of Missouri or other program recognized by the Missouri Association of Court Administrators (MACA). A certification as a Court Administrator (CCA) by Missouri, Columbia or another comparable institution. Successfully completed training and necessary certifications in the use of REJIS, MULES, and NCIC systems, IMDS system and online payment system programs. Experience with computers and general office work.
What we bring to you:
- Competitive Pay
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Time and Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans (Some plans are FREE to employees!)
- Pension Plan and Deferred Compensation Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Savings Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Long-Term Disability and optional Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life and AD&D and AFLAC Insurance Options
- Earned Health Day and a Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Caregiver Support
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Discounts!
Where you'll be working:
In an office setting, surrounded by a walkable charming City Center with lots of restaurants and shops.
The City of Kirkwood is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify. Persons requiring an accommodation to apply for a job opening should contact human resources at 314-822-5809.
City of Kirkwood
AddressSaint Louis, MO
Get fresh Municipal Court Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.