Park and Recreation
The City of Fort Worth Park and Recreation Department Athletics Division is seeking to fill several openings for Sports Field Monitors to monitor facilities for adult sports games for City programs and rental groups.
Applicants must be committed, dependable, able to communicate with customers, and able to handle customer service issues.
- Manage small crowds
- Ensure that games stay on schedule, keep score and maintain records pertaining to games
- Distribute and collect all equipment used during games
- Set-up and clean up after games and keep the game fields clean of debris
- Ensure rules and regulations for both games and facilities are followed and provide effective communication to the spectators, coaches, players, and officials
- Perform other related duties as required.
- High school diploma/GED and no experience required
- one (1) year of related maintenance/customer service/athletics experience can be substituted for High School Diploma;
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.